ACME Dots Black by Charles & Ray Eames Rollerball Pen
Charles and Ray Eames are ranked among the finest American designers of the twentieth century. They are best known for their ground-breaking contributions to architecture, furniture design (the Eames Chair), industrial design and manufacturing, and the photographic arts. The legacy of this husband and wife team includes more than 100 films that reflect the breadth and depth of their interests and the integrity of their vision. Theirs was a design collaboration in the deepest sense, and all their work, whether graphics, film or furniture was a product of their collective design process and philosophy. These products are approved and certified by the Eames Office, which is dedicated to communicating, preserving, and extending the work of Charles and Ray Eames.Designed by ACME Studios, the Eames Dots collection uses a pattern created by Charles and Ray Eames for a textile competition at the Museum of Modern Art in New York in 1947. The Dots pattern was put into production for the first time in 2000 by the Eames Office in conjunction with Maharam, the textile manufacturer.
- Charles and Ray Eames's signatures stamped on the cap band
- Screen-printed Eames Dots design in black on cap and barrel
- Hand applied lacquer finish over brass cap and barrel
- Chrome plated appointments
- ACME logo on clip
- Snap on cap
- Uses smooth writing Schmidt type rollerball and modified P900 ballpoint cartridges.
- Black ink cartridge included with pen
- Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: 5 5/16 inches long / 9/16 inches across (a medium size pen)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (a medium weight pen)
Handsomely packaged in a designer ACME Studios tin.