ACME The Beatles: 1966 Limited Edition Rollerball Pen
ACME Writing Tools have been designed with a full One Year Guarantee on any manufacturer's defects.
Announcing the first release of ACME Studio's The Beatles Collection, featuring pens, business card cases, and more inspired by original album artwork. © 2011 Apple Corps Ltd. A Beatles™ Product
ACME Studio: T...Announcing the first release of ACME Studio's The Beatles Coll...
The "1966" Limited Edition Roller Ball Pen, comes from the brand new, "The Beatles Collection" by ACME Studio. This pen is one of nine single, numbered limited edition pens evocative of each year The Beatles were together. Two pens will be released every six months in edition sizes that match the year of the pen.
© 2012 Apple Corps Ltd. A Beatles™ Product
This product is part of the PERMANENT COLLECTION OF THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME
- Special packaging
- Limited edition of 1966 rollerball pens
- Released 2012
- Screen-printed design on cap and barrel
- Hand applied lacquer finish over brass cap and barrel
- Chrome plated appointments
- ACME logo on clip
- Snap on cap
- Uses smooth writing Schmidt type rollerball and modified P900 ballpoint cartridges.
- Black ink cartridge included with pen
- Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: 5 5/16 inches long / 9/16 inches across (a medium size pen)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (a medium weight pen)
Handsomely packaged in a limited edition box.