ACME The Beatles: INVASION Rollerball Pen Set
The "Invasion" Limited Edition Pen Set, comes from "The Beatles Collection" by ACME Studio. This is a single pen commemorating 1964, the year The Beatles arrived in the U.S. and changed everything. It can be customized as a fountain or roller ball. It comes with both a black ink roller ball refill as well as a black ink fountain cartridge. It will be issued as part of the first release in a numbered limited edition of 1,964 pieces.
ACME Studio commemorates this album with the "INVASION" Limited Edition Set, part of the The Beatles Collection, released 2011.
- Special packaging
- Limited edition of 1,964 sets
- Released 2011
- Screen-printed design on cap and barrel
- Hand applied lacquer finish over brass cap and barrel
- Chrome plated appointments
- ACME logo on clip
- Snap on cap
- Uses smooth writing Schmidt type rollerball and modified P900 ballpoint cartridges
- Includes medium nib fountain pen kit
- Black ink cartridge included with pen
- Limited 1 Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: 5 5/16 inches long / 9/16 inches across (a medium size pen)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (a medium weight pen)
Handsomely packaged in a limited edition boxed set.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE