Caran d'Ache 849 Alexander Girard Black ballpoint pen 849.124, with holder
The 849 Alexander Girard limited edition was born of the desire of Caran d’Ache, Vitra and Studio Girard to decorate the 849 with the joyous cult patterns dreamt up by Alexander Girard. This multi-talented creator revolutionised the history of 20th century design by leaving his colourful, graphic mark on everyday objects. With a keen interest in textures, patterns and folk art, Alexander Girard collected the writing instruments which enabled him to express his creativity
A model with ultra-flat packaging. This pen delivers up to 600 A4 pages, thanks to its acclaimed Goliath ink cartridge.
Includes one Goliath ballpoint refill installed in the pen.
- Aluminium hexagonal body
- Matt black chrome-plated clip and button
- Matt black varnish on body, light and resistant aluminium body.
- Iconic “double triangle” pattern in brilliant white varnish
- Flexible clip
- Push button action to extend the refill
- Equipped with Goliath ink cartridge
- Unique flat presentation box
- Includes 1 Goliath blue ballpoint pen refill installed in the pen
- Caran d'Ache Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- 5 1/16 inches long
- Weight: .6 oz (a medium weight pen)
Made in Switzerland
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE