Caran d'Ache Palladium-coated Ecridor Retro Mechanical Pencil 4.486
Palladium-coated Ecridor Retro mechanical pencil. An iconic classic.
True to its name, the Ecridor Retro pays tribute to the first Caran d'Ache mechanical pencils, made from precious metals since 1947. Its guilloche is made of lozenges and is emblematic of vintage models. This elegantly matches its palladium-coated finish. The Ecridor Retro mechanical pencil is equipped with a high-precision mechanism. The quality of the 0.7 mm Graphite leads and the convenience of the replaceable eraser positioned under the push button will be appreciated.
- Palladium-coated hexagonal body
- Lozenges design guilloche engraving
- Push button action to extend the lead
- Graphite leads 0.7 mm, HB or B and erasers
- Handsome gift box
- Caran d'Ache Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- 5 1/16 inches long
- Weight: .6 oz (a medium weight pen)
Made in Switzerland
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE