Caran d'Ache Palladium-coated Ecridor Variation Mechanical Pencil 4.347
Glass blasting and palladium-coated Ecridor Variation is a classic with a dynamic contrast and shiny attributes.
The Ecridor Variation combines an unexpected stylistic theme with a new innovative technique. The motif, engraved on the six faces of the writing instrument, illustrates a lined system showcasing a perfect symmetry. Similar to a coded sound rhythm, it is inspired by rhythmic variations of musical phrases, attesting the modern spirit of the Ecridor collection.
- Palladium-coated hexagonal body
- A lined system showcasing a perfect symmetry design guilloche engraving
- Push button action to extend the lead
- Graphite leads 0.7 mm, HB or B and erasers
- Handsome gift box
- Caran d'Ache Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- 5 1/16 inches long
- Weight: .6 oz (a medium weight pen)
Made in Switzerland
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE