Giuliano Mazzuoli Cassia 264 Black Ballpoint Pen
The Cassia is a road that is like a work of art. It's a road that has its origins in the distant 154 B.C., the year that the Via Cassia was founded, and it celebrates and represents our culture. It begins in Rome at the Milvian Bridge and it goes all the way to Florence finishing on the Ponte Vecchio, crossing places like the Bolsena Lake, the Crete Senesi, the Val d'Orcia, and Chianti, which makes Italy well-known throughout the world. With the Cassia 264 we wanted to pay tribute to this beautiful road where Giuliano Mazzuoli's grandfather had his bicycle workshop in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa at km 264 (there are infact 264 kilometers to Rome and 36 km to Florence).
Cassia 264 is an Italian pen with an unmistakeable style that brings us back to the era of Italian Modernism. The primary material is aluminum. The ergonomic grip, the elegant but rigorous styling with a decoration at the top make this pen a symbol of Italian style.
The highlights of the pen are the beautifully crafted solid aluminum shape, with finger depressions for comfortable writing and the smooth advance / retract mechanism.
Complete with handsome gift box. Includes one ballpoint refill installed in the pen. Uses Parker type refills.
- Crafted from a solid piece of aluminum
- Black finish
- Body of the pen milled with ergonomic grip depressions
- Cap features a high-quality chrome finish
- Refill is advanced by rotating the cap top
- Uses Parker type ballpoint pen refills
- Handsomely packaged in Cassia gift box
- Includes one ballpoint refill installed in the pen
- Giuliano Mazzuoli Use and Care Guide located under the pen in the box
- Giuliano Mazzuoli Limited Warranty
- 4 5/8 inches long
- 1/2 inches across (compact / chunky)
- Weight: 1 oz (a medium weight pen)
Made in Italy
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE