Giuliano Mazzuoli Formula Rosso Corsa Ballpoint Pen / 0.7 mm Pencil
From Giuliano Mazzuoli’s passion for automobiles and automobile racing comes the FORMULA PEN, whose lines recall the racing cars of the 20th Century. Even the selection of the colors recall the competitions from the beginning of the 1900s in which a color was assigned to the automobiles from each nation participating in the world competition, “formula gran prix.” Italy had “Racing Red” (Alfa Romeo, Maserati, and Ferrari). France had blue, the “Blue of France” (Bugatti). Great Britain had green, “British Racing Green” (Jaguar, BRM, and Aston Martin). Germany had white (Mercedes, Autounion, and BMW) that subsequently transformed to silver not for aesthetic reasons, but purely for competitive reasons since without paint the cars were lighter in weight. This is where the name “Silver Arrows” comes from for the German automobiles.
In addition to the pen with ballpoint “Easy Flow” refill, the packaging contains: a 0.7 mm pencil, 3 colored ballpoint refills, and a pencil eraser.
- All aluminum construction
- Anodized red finish
- Convertible from ball point to a 0.7 mm pencil by exchanging refills
- Operates by twisting the cap
- Refill is replaced by unscrewing the cone tip
- Complete with handsome gift box
- One easy flow ballpoint refill is installed in the pen, three ballpoint refills and one 0.7mm pencil refill unit is in the box
- 4 3/4 inches long
- 1/2 inches across (a slender pen)
- Weight: 1 oz (a solid but light pen)
Made in Italy
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE