- Giuliano Mazzuoli Stelvio Black Ballpoint Pen / 0.7 mm Pencil
Giuliano Mazzuoli Stelvio Black Ballpoint Pen / 0.7 mm Pencil
In 1930 Renato Bacci participated in a famous Italian bicycle race as a mechanic for an important team of the time. To commemorate the event 80 years later, Giuliano Mazzuoli (Renato's nephew) introduces the Stelvio pen. The Stelvio is a ball point pen that can be converted into a 0.7 mm pencil.
Why Stelvio? For all professional or amateur cyclists this marvelous mountain trail is a point of reference. It's the guru of cycling, and the road to take your bike on at least once in your life. The various colors represent the jerseys worn by cyclists in the famous cycling race: pink, mauve, green, blue, red, black, and rainbow (åWorld Champion).
For those who want to personalize their Stelvio pen, a kit included in the package containing 60 colored rubber rings in 6 assorted colors are available along with a needle to remove the original rubber rings and substitute them with the desired colors. You can create several conbinations inspired by colors, countries or sport teams.
Changing the rubber rings completely changes the look of the pen when compared to the standard model.
The photograph shows the gift box and the included elements that are in the box.
The highlights of the pen are the thin, light, and easy to handle handcrafted solid aluminum construction, complete with two writing modes in the box: including a ballpoint refill installed in the pen, three ballpoint refills and 0.7mm pencil refill unit in the box. Complete with handsome gift box.
- All aluminum construction
- Black finish
- 60 colored rubber rings included in the box
- Convertible from ball point to a 0.7 mm pencil by exchanging refills
- Complete with handsome gift box.
- One easy flow ballpoint refill is installed in the pen, three ballpoint refills and one 0.7mm pencil refill unit is in the box
- 5 5/8 inches long
- 1/2 inches across (a slender pen)
- Weight: 1 oz (a solid but light pen)
Made in Italy
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE