Platinum Izumo Soratame (Green) Fountain Pen Fine Nib
Features Tamenuri lacquer finish on ebonite body. The urushi is applied in many coats. The Tamenuri (Urushi lacquer) is performed by traditional experienced craftsman and leaves a vivid beautiful urushi lacquer finish that will increase in beauty over time, you can be proud of Urushi lacquer fountain pen. An urushi fountain pen will outlast the original owner by many generations and passed on for each succeeding generation to enjoy as a treasure.
Handsomely packaged in a box made of paulownia wood. Limited production.
Platinum Pens warranty.
Details and features:
- Limited Production
- Ebonie cap and barrel finished with Tamenuri lacquer
- Gold plated trim
- 18 karat gold fine nib. NOTE: Japanese nib grades run finer than other makers, so a medium will write more fine.
- Screw on cap
- About 6 inches long capped
- Weighs 34.5g
- Platinum cartridge or piston converter filling system
- Includes converter
- One cartridge included with the pen
- Presented in paulownia wood gift box
Made in Japan by Platinum
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE