Porsche Design P3100 TecFlex Steel Rollerball Pen
Porsche Design Two Year Warranty: The warranty for material and production defects is two years from date of purchase. If your writing instrument is in need of repair, please return it to the store of purchase or contact the Pelikan office in the respective country. Please send in the receipt of purchase for every repair request. The warranty excludes normal wear and tear and becomes null and void if the writing instrument has been used inappropriately, manipulated by third parties, is lost or will be used in combination with other than Pelican accessories. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
The TecFlex line from Porsche Design employs a stainless steel mesh borrowed from the racing world. The extraordinary flexibility of this material perfectly suits the nature of the products.
The TecFlex Rollerball pen's shaft is made entirely of stainless steel threads. All other metal parts feature high-quality silver plating and a palladium finish.
The TecFlex Rollerball pen comes packaged in the black Porsche Design Gift Box, making it an impressive gift. Uses the smooth writing International type rollerball cartridges. One rollerball cartridge is included, in the box. Limited Two Year Warranty.
- Unique stainless steel mesh design made entirely of stainless steel threads
- High-quality silver plating and a palladium finish
- Uses International type rollerball refills
- Handsomely packaged in Porsche Design gift box
- Includes 1 rollerball refill in the box
- Porsche Design Use and Care Guide located under the pen in the box
- Porsche Design Limited Two Year Warranty
- 5 3/4 inches long capped
- 7 inches long with the cap posted on the end of the barrel
- 1/2 inches across (a long, medium width pen)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (a heavier weight pen)
Made in Germany
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE