Sheaffer Legacy Heritage Brushed Gold G/T Fountain Pen Broad
The Sheaffer Legacy Heritage Brushed Gold G/T fountain pen features a brushed textured 22 karat gold plate finish that won't easily pick up fingerprints and grips securely in the hand. Its distinct wide profile and signature Sheaffer design evoke a sense of true luxury. The Legacy Heritage is a distinctly modern take on the PFM design, using modern materials, finishes, and manufacturing techniques. There is no other pen on the market like it. The Legacy Heritage is a traditional top of the line fountain pen with a modern flair.
The highlight of the pen is the the famous Sheaffer Inlaid nib, introduced with the Pen For Men / PFM pen in 1959. Legacy solid 18 karat gold nibs are superb writers, with a softer, wetter touch than most of the stiff nails that pass as nibs today. They are widely noted as smooth, wet, and true width writers.
Handsomely packaged in Sheaffer's prestige Legacy gift box. Includes removable piston converter and two Sheaffer Skrip cartridges. Sheaffer Lifetime warranty.
- Brushed textured 22 karat gold plate finish cap and barrel
- All metal construction
- Clip features White Dot - the mark of quality
- Sheaffer stamped on clip side
- 22 karat gold plated appointments
- Snap on cap
- Smooth writing broad solid 18 karat gold nib
- Uses included converter for bottle fill ink
- Uses Sheaffer Skrip fountain pen cartridges
- One blue and one black Sheaffer Skrip cartridge included with pen
- Handsomely packaged in Sheaffer's prestige Legacy gift box
- Sheaffer Lifetime warranty
- 5 7/16 inches long capped
- 6 inches long with the cap posted on the barrel
- 1/2 inches across (a large pen)
- Weight: 1.5 oz (a medium to heavy weight pen)
Made in Germany or the Czech Republic
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE