Sheaffer Taranis Icy Gunmetal Featuring Chrome Plate Trim Fountain Pen Medium
With 100 years of expertise in luxury fine writing craftsmanship, Sheaffer unleashes a titan that is head and shoulders above the crowd. Designed by renowned U.S. architect Charles Debbas, the groundbreaking pen named after the Celtic God of Thunder embodies aerodynamic power and sleek style. Each instrument is presented in the black Sheaffer slim gift box.
Sheaffer Taranis offers many striking finishes that together, personify the Celtic God of Thunder. All modes are refillable for continued writing enjoyment.
The highlights of the pen are its classic Sheaffer slim profile, signature bar clip, all metal construction, unique patent-pending gripping section, and smooth writing stainless steel nib.
- Sheaffer Taranis features a patent-pending gripping section design that is truly unique, combining the warmth of resin with the durability of metal
- Elongated sleek clip features White Dot - the mark of quality
- Sheaffer stamped on clip side
- Icy Gunmetal finish cap and barrel
- Chrome plated appointments
- Snap on cap
- Smooth writing stainless steel medium nib
- Uses included converter for bottle fill ink
- Uses Sheaffer Skrip fountain pen cartridges
- One Sheaffer Skrip cartridge included with pen
- Packaged in the Sheaffer black slim gift box
- Limited 3 Year Warranty
- 5 1/2 inches long capped
- 5 7/8 inches long with the cap posted on the barrel
- 1/2 inches across (a slim pen)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (a medium weight pen)
Made in China
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE