Sheaffer Taranis Stormy Night Featuring Chrome Plate Trim Ballpoint Pen
With 100 years of expertise in luxury fine writing craftsmanship, Sheaffer unleashes a titan that is head and shoulders above the crowd. Designed by renowned U.S. architect Charles Debbas, the groundbreaking pen named after the Celtic God of Thunder embodies aerodynamic power and sleek style. Each instrument is presented in the black Sheaffer slim gift box.
Sheaffer Taranis offers five striking finishes that together, personify the Celtic God of Thunder. All modes are refillable for continued writing enjoyment.
The highlights of the pen are its classic Sheaffer slim profile, signature bar clip, all metal construction, unique patent-pending gripping section, and smooth writing Sheaffer ballpoint refills.
- Sheaffer Taranis features a patent-pending gripping section design that is truly unique, combining the warmth of resin with the durability of metal
- Elongated sleek clip features White Dot - the mark of quality
- Sheaffer stamped on clip side
- Stormy Night finish cap and barrel
- Chrome plated appointments
- Snap on cap
- Smooth-twist action mechanism
- Uses new Sheaffer "T" type Ballpoint refills
- One blue Sheaffer "T" type Ballpoint cartridge installed in the pen
- Packaged in the Sheaffer black slim gift box
- Limited 3 Year Warranty
- 5 1/2 inches long
- 1/2 inches across (a slim pen)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (a medium weight pen)
Made in China
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE